By using Hubsan products and services, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
Why Hubsan collects data
1. Authenticate your identity to prevent fraudulent activities
2. For identification, customer service, security, archiving or backup
3. Identify your service needs and provide appropriate technical support
4. Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations
5. For Product or Service survey.
The types of information we collect as you use our services
1. When you use Hubsan products and services, you may provide us with information about you, including your name, account information, phone number, email address, address and product repair information. We may also request payment information when you use Hubsan products and services to engage in purchases or financial transactions. We will also receive information about you when you communicate with us for customer service.
2. We collect information about your activity when you use our product and services. The activity information we collect may include the information of mobile devices, version information of Hubsan products, GPS location, product usage, flight records, IP addresses, data shared and Hubsan account related information.
3. Cookies and automatically collected information. When you use certain Hubsan products and services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the service. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to utilize the features of Hubsan products and services to their fullest potential.
4. If your personal information contains sensitive information (such as race and religion), please handle such sensitive information with care.
How do we use the information we collect
1. We use the information that we collect to provide Hubsan products and services, to verify and manage Hubsan user accounts, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to customer feedback and to provide support to users.
2. We use the information that we collect to improve Hubsan products, to develop new products and to improve services and features.
3. We may use the information that we collect to contact you for product and service surveys, promotional information, product activity information and more.
1. We will not disclose your information that we collect to third parties except as described in this policy. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
2. We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries globally in order to provide you with Hubsan product and services.
3. We work with third party service provides to provide payment facilitation, parcel transportation, application development, hosting, maintenance, flight environment data, account verification, and other services for us. We require these service providers to use or disclose, the information they process on our behalf, only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
4. We may preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, warrant or request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies.
5. If you consent to our disclosure of information to a third party, such as business partners, or as otherwise authorized under applicable law.
Hubsan will protect your personal information
1. Regardless of how your personal information is provided to Hubsan, Hubsna will use confidential means to store and protect your personal information from being accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
2. If Hubsan uses third party services, Hubsan will sign a confidentiality agreement with the third party services to ensure that your personal information is protected.
3. Hubsan may be forced to provide your personal information under these circumstances:
① Cooperate with judicial or law enforcement agencies to investigate criminal activities.
② Mandatory requirements of laws and regulations.
③ To protect Hubsan’s assets (such as the settlement of overdue accounts).
1. If you would like to review or verify your personal information, please contact our customer service or distributors. If in some cases, we are unable to provide relevant information, we will promptly inform your of the reason.
2. You have the right to refuse to provide certain information to us. However, if you exercise your rights to refuse to provide your information to us, we may not be able to provide some, or any of the features and functionality of Hubsan products and services to you. To protect the interests of both parties, we may monitor your phone conversation or email with Hubsan to ensure the quality of our services.
3. You may update, correct or delete certain Hubsan account information and preferences by accessing your account preference page. If you close your Hubsan account, you will not be able to sign in to Hubsan products and services. However, you can open a new account at any time. As stated in this policy, if certain information has been provided to a third party, such information is subject to third party policy.
4. If you receive a commercial email from us, you can cancel our commercial email ads by sending an email to email@example.com. After cancelation, you will no longer receive the latest product information, promotion, or coupons.
5. If you are under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent and guidance of your parent or guardian to ensure the safe use of your product and services.
Hubsan is grateful for the opportunity to provide you with our products and services. We are committed to respecting and protecting your personal information and we hope that you understand this Privacy Poilcy.
We will ensure that you understand the reasons of collecting your information before you use any of our products and services. If Hubsan is to use your personal information for other purposes, we will seek for your permission in advance.
Policy changes and updates
We may update this policy from time to time. Please visit this page regularly to see the latest policies. If we modify this policy, we will make it available on or through Hubsan products and services, and indicate the date of the latest revision.
Our contact information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this policy or our data practices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.